“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.” Eckhart Tolle
are needed as we launch new product lines and continue to develop our existing client base, we have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious sales professional. If you are a dynamic, experienced sales professional, experienced with furniture, walls or design, contact Chelsey Rogers
The position is ideal for a high energy, positive team player who is very efficient, self-motivated and thrives in a team environment. Someone who is comfortable and effective in B2B sales.
SALES SUPPORT COORDINATOR
we are looking for a person with a positive attitude who is an independent self-starter and can work effectively in a fast-paced environment. The primary responsibilities are to support the Sales Team in providing sales assistance and coordination so as to ensure that the needs of all customers and prospective customers are met in a timely and professional manner.
· Answering and routing inquiries from Customers and prospective Customers as needed.
· Assist the sales team sourcing office furnishing products, preparing tender packages, power point presentations, and any other duties as requested.
· Maintain Office Furniture samples and keep the show room tidy and clean for customer viewing.
· Some light bookkeeping duties as requested by Management
· Excellent time management, organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively and professionally both internally and externally.
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task in high pressure and demanding situations.
· Must maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
· Proactive, Team Player and problem solver
· Mature professional attitude and appearance at all times.
· High School Diploma and some sales experience
· Must be highly motivated with minimal supervisory direction
· Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks and meet deadlines.
· Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office, good knowledge of MS Excel as asset. Some knowledge of accounting software is desirable but not necessary.
· Very good written and verbal communication skills. The ability to read and interpret floor plans is desirable but not necessary.
Please email resumes to Bev Martin